Science4Life operates in the environmental field thanks to a team of several qualified professional figures, such as geophysicists, engineers, biotechnologists, biologists and chemists performing consulting, research and analysis in the environmental area at different levels. In particular, the environmental team offers:
- study of emission scenarios,
- editing of monitoring programs,
- characterization and classification of wastes,
- editing of documents, reports or studies on environmental topics,
- characterization biomasses,
- assessment of environmental impact of industrial activities.
- technical consulting.
Projects concerning the valorizations of food and environmental wastes:
- research of strategies to produce alternative fuels or biofuels from wastes coming from oil, wine and citrus industries,
- development of programs for the treatment and differentiation of urban wastes.